Hard Days Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hard Days Night

A forum about The Beatles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets talk pets :)

Go down 
2 posters

what pets do you have ?
cat
Lets talk pets :) Vote_lcap100%Lets talk pets :) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
dog
Lets talk pets :) Vote_lcap0%Lets talk pets :) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
rabbit
 0% [ 0 ]
horse
 0% [ 0 ]
reptile
 0% [ 0 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Js

Js

Lets talk pets :) Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:31 pm

there are 2 cats in my house they are both persian.
i would like a parrot one day and maybe a shetland pony.
if i had more time i would like to keep chickens too as pets off coarse, but i would like to use their eggs.
i try to be ethical when ever i can and my chickens would be Happy chicks Smile , not like caged hens.

do you have any pets ?
if not then would you like a pet ?
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Great idea topic for a thread Jan Smile

You have a lot of nice pets at your house Smile We have one cat named Bud he just turned 14 years old on Valentine's Day, he is a good cat for the most part but he can be naughty too. My parents have 2 cats Lilly who's almost 5 years old and a rag doll and Wolfy who is 15 years old and he's all gray, I took some photos today so I'll post a few soon, we've always been a cat family. We had a black cat named Merlin who lived to be 19 years old and a white cat named Jezabel who lived to be 15 years old. I love cats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Js

Js

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:40 pm

thanks Sara Very Happy

me too i love cats, i would like a little doggy again tho one day.

my mum had a cat that lived til 19 too.

my mums cat now is 10 and mine is either 14 or 15 i lost count lol, i need to find his pedigree certificate, that should tell me his correct age.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Cats do tend to live a long time! That's neat your mom had a cat live to be 19 also! I think even 14 or 15 is a long time! I don't mind dogs I used to be afraid of them after being jumped on by them a couple times but I've gotten better, my brother Derek has a German Shepard named Phoebe she's a big dog but a good girl, she's so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Js

Js

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:39 pm

hi Sara, thats good you are more confident around dogs, Phoebe being a good dog will help you over your fear.
when my daughter was small she got a phobia through a dog jumping at her, so we bought her a dog and he was a good boy and she got over her phobia.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 am

Hi Jan,

I'm glad your sister got over her fear of dogs also, I'm much better than I was that's for sure! But I don't think I'd ever own a dog.
Back to top Go down
Js

Js

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Sara, what about a little cutie dog ? some really nice little doggies out there. fluffy with waggy tails Smile
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:59 pm

You know Jan I wouldn't mind a little dog, my brother had 2 little puppies that were loads of fun, so I could see something like that.
Back to top Go down
Js

Js

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:05 pm

i like those little Shih Tzu dogs
they are really cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 am

Yep they are Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk pets :)   Lets talk pets :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk pets :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Days Night :: Here, There, and Everywhere :: Off Topic Forum-
Jump to: