Hard Days Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hard Days Night

A forum about The Beatles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

McCartney revamps Linda range

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sara

Sara

McCartney revamps Linda range Empty
PostSubject: McCartney revamps Linda range   McCartney revamps Linda range EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:51 am

Sir Paul McCartney is revamping his late wife’s vegetarian food range.

The former Beatles singer and his daughter Mary are updating and rebranding Linda McCartney’s frozen food line, which became famous in the early 90s.

The pair have designed new packaging featuring photography by Mary, while Paul has come up with a new tagline for the range: Food To Come Home To.

A source said: “Marketing experts felt Linda’s food needed revamping and Paul was obviously keen to help out.

“Paul knows how proud Linda was of the food range and reckons she’d be pleased with the new image.”

Paul has been a vegetarian since the 70s and is an ardent animal rights campaigner.

The 66-year-old musician recently revealed he dines on his late wife’s creations and always has a meat substitute for his Christmas lunch.

He said: "The first year we went veggie, me and Linda had all the trimmings but we needed something to replace the turkey. So Linda made macaroni cheese. It kind of worked so we called it the macaroni turkey.

"Today I have moved on, I have the Linda McCartney roast."
Back to top Go down

McCartney revamps Linda range
Page 1 of 1